Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NBA Season

Subjectivity is the only method I can use to look at this up coming NBA season. I hate that there is a "Super Team". I like that Bill Simmons still trusts the C's to make it to the finals, but I just can't see it. Those three guys in Miami were brilliant together in the Olympics, the most important stage in the world. I like the C's experience and improved depth, but age has to be a factor. Garnett will have minutes micromanaged, won't play back to back games, and doesn't have the rebounding prowess he used to. The Green men were just terrible on the offensive glass, which should improve this year with the Two O'Neals.

I won't do an in depth prediction, but I like the 8 teams in the East to be

1 Heat
2 Celtics
3 Magic
4 Bulls
5 Hawks
6 Bucks (you heard me)
7 Bobcats
8 Knicks (again, you heard me)

I won't do the west. It doesn't really matter, Lakers are crazy deep this year. Steve Blake will be the bench player of the year. Mark it down.

I like LA vs. Miami

I'll say LA in 7. But it's almost a push.

No comments:

Post a Comment